Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Part One of the on going experiment.. write what ever comes to mind.

A strange grinding in my loin woke me.
Bring me up to speeding, consciousness.
Dragging my tongue across flossless teeth. 
The cat, not in a hat, sat.
On the bed eyes turned upwards, towards.
The pink vibrating didlo, attached to the black halo, electro taped to my forehead.
Napalm Death covering the Bee Gees Stayin Alive.
Disco?
Me thinks not.
Grinding my core.
Bitches Brew perhaps will explain, it all.
Then I see it all.
Him beside me.
What the fuck did I suck last night.
Did we fight, what the hell is his name, ah fuck this game.
Get out of my bed, your time is up.
Run for the bus, little man, told you not be be here when I wake up.
Bunching sheet between my bare legs, realizing the left one is numb.
Dumb founded I look and  find.
A stump, with a wood peg for a leg.
A red LOCALY GROWN, FAIR TRADE, ORGANIC, NON GMO red gala apple for a foot.
Five cherries for tomatoes. 
An avocado for a heel.
I sit and stare baffled, waffles for breakfast would be good.
Maple syrup and blue berries, or maybe Stink bombs filled with yesterdays farts.
Sell it to a gallery and call it High Art.
Andy Warhol would be proud.

Hobbling to kitchen, the cat bitching for her morning crunchies.
The cat is evil when she has the munchies.
Loud meows, echo in my hung over head.
Looking down,
her gold eyes pierces purple impatients flowers sprout 
from her mouth.
As it moves form words, the curdle in mid air.
To transform to eyelet of needles to stare a me.
“Tread lightly bitch, and feed me now.”
Turning south gripping my head, gawd does it hurt.
Where the hell is my shirt?
Why is he wearing it.
Shit.
He is a she.
That explain the halo didlo.
Smiling she kisses me, 
and leaves.
Me standing slack jawed with in the kitchen the cat still bitching.
What a great set of tits, turning to the stove.
Far from love but satisfied, I fry,
tofu, which is a code blue, for the meat producing industry. 
A VEAGAN!!!
My god a heathen!
It was them, the vegans, and the government, spent,
millions!
No!
Billions! of tax dollars, to hollar about , aliens!!
Coming down from the sky to buy, Taco Bell!
Abducting virgin olive oil.
To use as fuel, in their banana like space ships.
Much like my didlo still on my head, bouncing around intriguing the cat.
Who is still not wearing a hat.
Right back to waffles, with blue berries.
Gawd my legs are hairy.
Perhaps I should shave some day,
and not subject the public.
To my less then hippy dippy ways.
Ah some other day.
Waffles.

2 comments:

  1. Yeman..
    Wetha de cat spat or jus sat..
    De lyt dimmed as I brimmed my cap..
    Ya lyt soooo bryt..
    Insyt soooo tyt..
    Keep dat comin'
    Lyk a bored kid desk drummin'
    ...

    ReplyDelete