Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More of Day 4

Baxter, anvil, advil, shit.
Back in black after lunch three thirty nine, thinge shall dine.
On my soul, for thee shall feed on this page o gief.
Wordless worlds, wanting quantity.
UK intersect beat bass DJ Spinning out my miles of time wasted on this fucking projcetile vomit of nonsensical, on going for ever, 5000 words behind peom.
Sigh.
After lunch.
Computer screen, screams, curser, curses, blink, blink, blink, blink, blink,blink, what a fink.
A drink from a puck of luck.
Ah fuck.
I have no idea.
Pie and squares.
Am I still in bed dreaming?
Creaming over 5000 words?
Hurling turds and the door.
This could be a boring thingy ma giggling jello.
Fellow, mellow, yellow, hello, bereaved hollow holes in the soul of Jesus’s shoes.
Who knew the crew of motley crested cheese of Montery Jack Jazz
hazard, blizzards in Hollywood.
Could produce anything creative, an incentive to tune down amplifiers of failure to communicate to you.
Your love for me, kissing me good bye
Sexual sweat in a five per dime, blow job, called employment.
Gotta keep going.
Gotta keep going.
Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going.
Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going.
Gotta keep going. Gotta keep going.
Gotta keep going.
Gotta
Keep
G
o
i
n
g.
Holy Crap!
Slam, me in the face of what the hell am I doing this for.
Kat!
Why did you appeal to obc in me.
What’s the deal?
I could walk away, and stay.
Reasonably sane!!!!
Sitting here at work, writing, lack of sales, pale to compare in the shit, that bit, the bait.
Fishing line hooker, honking geese with web online feet.
Am I at 5000 words yet.
Right I bet.
Wow so mulch shit on this computer chip cookies, I grave digging Neil Young, Heart of God
Holy fuck put me in my fucking grape vine vineyard, and yard birds..\
All ready.
All right,
brian
brain 
drain
burn out.
It may be awhile 
amongst this pile,
I’ll be able to write for
again.
Strain, brain, cane, come, blue, green, mean, meant, bent, bullshit.
It’s all all about quantifying, forget about qualifying.
It sad and to bad I didn’t bring my book of sketches, to fetch me from this wretched project.
One page per hour, sour is the pay back on this is slack.

George Carlin it's not enough to know which notes to play. You need to know why they need to be played.
7:40 pm
Listening to Guitar Slim.
Rat it tat, bat, little boys with big toys.
North end, bend, send and receive.
Believed in the pole dancer’s slip stream, dreamscape consciousness, blessed  the coleslaw.
Vacuum, black-hole, oreo,blow kings size cookie holes. in
Shrapnel, ricksha, sashay, internal blow, jobs in sushi juice.
Mitsubishi, kings size hydrogen.
Bomblets.
Daisy cutter, droplets, crimson kings, spinning vinyl.
Hamlets and half witnesses, testament and resentment.
Sonic.
Hydroponic, green weed, is a seed,to feed mass hysteria every sunday.
I say.
Speak.
Leak
Freedom of speech
Read.
Mine, land mine testimonial court room dramatics.
Out flank, pro government fanatics.
Manitoba Food Research Alliance (MAFRA)

Well said and well written.
Respect for the work and time invested.
Politics, politicians and the government is a big waste of time and money.
I live in a low income area and have been watching affordable housing, transportation, may I stress good nutritious food, like fresh fruits and veggies, become more and more in accessible.
The poor are being squeezed and scape gloated by the system which the government helps to perpetuates, as well as the corporations they are in bed with.
Just look at the bullshit after the shooting in the north end during the mayoral elections.
Did any one in the media stop to think about how, what and why?
Wages are stagnated or have been decreased, most people I know have more then one job, both of which are barely over minimum wage.
Post secondary education is becoming to expensive for low income people, to get that piece of paper that will help get a better paying job.
What is the government doing about it?
Absolutely jack and shit.
Oh wait, we are spending how much in Afghanistan?
Take a good hard look around Winnipeg, the city needs a balance between condos and affordable housing as well a access to good affordable nutritious food.
All year round.
What's the point of having apples if you can't afford a roof over your head?
Like I stated before.
It's people who live in poor neighborhoods, pool their resources, work together as a community to improve their community.
Usually with out any interest or help from the system.
Politicians move in when they feel it will  be in their benefit or  investors interests and or purposes.
Most politicians could give a shit about the people.
Your deluded if you think they do.
Take a walk around Wolsey or downtown and take in how many low income buildings are being converted to condos.
Where do you think the people who lived there went?
Mars?
I was forced out of my apartment under these circumstances, did every thing I could to protect my home.
The laws are written in favor of the landlord, not the tenant. I was fortunate to have enough money to purchase a small house in Elmwood.
I'm no longer central, sometimes affording food and a months bus fare just isn't possible.
I am grateful for family who helps me out, not every one is so blessed.
Rent an apartment in the North End, live on less then 1800 a year and tell how much you love the government.
And for those who squeal about welfare, it's no picnic.
If you think the well being of the people is the government priory.
Your nuts.
As for civil rights in the States.
Are you up to date about that after 9/11?
Good Bed ridden!
Looking to big daddy in a caddy.
Candy cane and pain, belief in relief.
Lies and half truths, soothed corporate mediation.
Ministration public to pubic.
BLINK FOUR11
Jesus i’m far from heaven.
Still in bed, with that damn dildo halo on my head.
Rabbits and raspberries,
hairy
hippy girl legs.
Chomping on orange figs.
Henry Rolling over, cover my head and think.
He’s coming back.
Hack and cough.
My knees go soft,
looking at me, I plead for release.
My intensity, his sensitivity to, vibrations, tribal, trial, grunt and sweat.
Push pull the ladder, erotic, exotic, in teasing me.
Your pheromones, grow bold.
Sold!
I trip over my self and rip,
a new whole in my sense of common.
Your coming back to town, 
I wonder if I’m a clown?
Saying you feel me, steal me distances from moon and sun.
Crack me half, I laugh, you don’t laugh.
Call me crazy.
Call yourself crazy, it’s a challenge.
Manage.
What?
I should have asked.
Bask in my own pondering.
Wanderings in love lost lust.
Hand, and breath hot on my skin,
I sin, going down on you, so sweet to taste.
Your face far away.
Rubbing, grippin my hips,
your lips on my back.
Track cold sweat dripping, silver track marks, rivers beds abound my ribs.
One, two, three, feel
me 
deep 
inside.
Flip and slip, slide and grip me tight.
We fight, fires, you and me.
Reality is, I want to see
you again.
When.
You get back in town.
Here the sounds under ground,
able to take the pace, I set in life.
Cut the bullshit with a knife.
It be great to be part of your life.
Sneeze, squeeze, please, inform me when,
I read zen, state Friday.
The cat in the yellow hat, judging and adjusting her position,
on ass licking and fist fucking the system.
Yawn!
Inhale, fart, burp and scratch my snatch.
Caress my breasts,
still in bed.
Thinking with out blinking.
Usually feel better after the monthly trip to the doc for a shot.
Maybe it's the whole time change thingy.
Yawn.... going to grab a nap.
Snap, crackle an dope smoke.
My glass pipe, flying kites and kitten, wear the fuck are my polyester mittens.
With ball sacks for thumbs.
Fuck I lost my train of thought.
A well might as well go and adjust my diva cup. 
Gawd damn facebook, I look, wasted moments, below my meridian.
Caribian pumpkins, slim cigarettes, as candy, hand dandy in getting em hooked.
Young carp activists.
Blissssters pop, second decreed learning curves of her hips.
My lips, upload, cross road an essence, personality.
With finality,
She tell me to fuck off.
Looking for love in all the wrong faces, or feces.
Some times one in the same game.

No comments:

Post a Comment