Wednesday, November 24, 2010

his one is on the nasty side of things........Love and hate, both are bullshit. Oh yea and it's day 11

11.24.10
Sitting on the bed, computer in lap, drink in hand, wondering when the end of the world is coming, cause I’m still at the starting line.
Chewing on figs,chocolate and my pride.
Confusion and frustration, sauces in the mix of salty and acid sweet.
Exhaling smoke, my noodle cooks you in the microwave.
Watching eyeballs explode, I feed my resentment towards you.
Sweeter then sex I mentally mutilate you over and over again.
While you plead, I piss in your face of who you are and not what you pretend to be.
How I hate you.
My sex in you.
Hate and love, both are bullshit, opposite spectrums of violence.
Both end in blood.
Slasher movies are for pussies who can’t handle life.

You calling, expect to find me hiding from you my frustration and rage.
There is some kind of dark humor in all of this.
You head fucking me, and me fucking off.
Me forgetting about you, you seeing me, remembering, then wondering.
If you and me could go again.
Yea maybe, you on the rack me pulling the chains, pulleys stretching your ego thin.
Twisting your head back and forth you scream through the gag called denial.
How I hate and resent what you represent.

Sorry I’m not interested in boys.
Treating me like shit, or some used utility belt around your insecurities.
What did you think I would say.
Hey!
Great to see you, fuck you very much for the humiliation.
Convincing yourself of evil deeds, far from done, re-enforce your moat.
Convince your army the enemy is here, very real.
In your head.
Then you need to convince me.

What a conundrum when I didn’t take the bait.
What a shock when I stood on your ground, stared you in the eye, and didn’t back down.
Identifying what you are.
Watching you run, like a deer before the bullet hits her in the ass.
Not killing her, just laming her.
The hunter’s not in it for the meat, just the game.

Like you.
Your queen is exposed.

Is your ego so huge, you figured you’d never lose your face inside an Iron Maiden?
Or is your delusion so grand, your transparency blinds you.
Long distance drama over the phone, complaints of synthetic aches and pains.
Self inflicted, cause you can’t handle something called reality.
Instead you steal into 
some kind of self manufactured lie, you believe about yourself.
Wow such a bad ass of a guy.
Sorry baby, you don’t have it you.
Your a pussy like the rest of us.
Bound by the laws of the living and dead.

I have danced with your fantasy.
Just, addictions, suspicions, beatings, glocks, semis, amour piercing bullets and imprisonment, where rape in thought of as first base.

Slasher movies are for pussies who can’t handle life.
Do you think so highly of yourself, you think women are waiting around for you.
Bitches in your life use you, manipulate you, posses you.
Your transparency blinds you.

A good thing kicked you in the balls.

How a hate what you represent.

Your donkey is over loaded, why don’t your carry your luggage for the rest of the way.
Don’t have it in you.
Do you.

Love and hate,  are bullshit and both end in bloodshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment